Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Bangkok Trip 2012
Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Bangkok Trip 2012

Shopping Budget: SGD$600
Flight plus accommodation: SGD$300

Had a getaway trip with my polymates this time round. Its been so so so great time spending over there. You know what I mean... "Spending" Haha! I don't deny I only love cheap stuff! I'm a cheapo! ops! Let scan through some of the items I bought back to Singapore.

My day 1 loots are still very kind towards my purse. Most of it is digging out of the Naraya Boutique. My clothes and shorts cost me just SGD$4 averagely. Its a super great deal! Well, Some are just SGD$2.


My day 2 loots starts to become a bit haywire. But still defensive. But please be prepare for the next photo. 



Day 3 loots is totally insane after I realised that we left with 1 day before we have to fly back to Singapore, And with the amount of money on hand is still way too much. And I starts to transform myself into a Shopaholic...which.. I am actually on cheap stuff only hahahaha!
After Boyfriend saw my accumulative 3 day loots he say he is not going to Bangkok with me next trip. Because he believe that the one who have a hole in a pocket is not me but is him instead. Well, I know him. He will still go with me. hahahaha!


Day 4 loots before we head off to the airport. I had a hard time packing my luggage. It end ups nearly breaking into 2 pieces. hahahaha! Lucky I bought a Mama-San bag with me so that I can pack some of my stuff in.

Well, I don't purchase this myself. My beloved Thai friend, Sinee, called her friends in Bangkok to purchase these tasty tidbits for me. They left it on our hotel reception for my collection. Really thanks her! My dad really love it!!!!


This is what I eat for the morning. It is just located right outside of our Hotel. Super nice. I ate it once at Taiwan which deemed as its from Thailand. I came with so much determination that I want this Roti Banana so so so bad and I gonna find it in Bangkok! And thank goodness, it was just right in front of our hotel. Its a breakfast, you won't find it anywhere in the noon, I supposed. Because so far i only saw this auntie selling near by Pratunam in the morning.

PS if you are okay with street food only.











Well, we order 7 dishes and it only SGD$8 per pax! cheap till drop!





SOMTAM NUA introduced by Sinee. The somtam is really really tasty! the tomyam its the best!!!!! love the fried wings too muahahahhaa! Cheap cheap SGD$15 per pax after ordering so much.
Anyway I gained 2 kg over at Bangkok. I'm so sad yet happy!










Dishes from FUJI Japanese restaurant! super tasty too!!






12:19 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory