Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
WONDERFUL 23RD BIRTHDAY / OUT WITH POLYMATES TO MARCHE @ 313 SOMERSET / BABY'S DAD BIRTHDAY! / GATHER WITH MY SISITER!
Saturday, July 28, 2012


Ready for a long post!! It's really long!! really!!!


WONDERFUL 23RD BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE!

I'm seriously surprised by the presents baby had given me on my 23rd birthday. I am always hoping to get this camera. 
However, before this camera is handed over to me when the clock strike 0000hr, I am still using my old Samsung Dual LCD camera. Which also have the almost same purpose of this camera that baby gave it to me. They are invented for Vain people like me who love to take self-shots. 

The hot pink wallet before me are a prop bought just to prank me. Well done.
Surprising, the foldable Samsung camera came with PINK! and I love it! The features are great too. Till now, I don't even get the whole of the features on hand. Too much to explore haha!

If you do realized, everything came in pink. Even the plastic bag is so striking with a meaning.

Samsung MV800!


Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!




Some friends around me asked me where will we being going during my birthday. My reply was simple. "I don't know." I said. Everything was planned without me participating. I was blank during my birthday. Haha!

Starts to use my new foldable MV800 Samsung pinky camera! Beauty shots feature makes my face flawless and my nose is gone lol!



Another surprise from baby! Blue roses!!! Oh gosh!!! love it! Sometime I don't know what is he thinking! People says if a guy treats you too good suddenly, it means there is something suspicious. For me, if he treat me not good suddenly, he is suspicious. God you treat me too good this time round. And of course, we do argue too. Because satan is jealous. However, he is always calm towards arguments.



Sometimes I find confidence in photos. Even though people in my vicinity always thinks that I am a confident person. But to certain extends, my looks wasn't. I always feel that my face is so huge and squarish. And therefore, in photos, I feel much more confident in the certain angle I had. I don't photoshop my photos. In fact, as long as the angle is right, ugly duckling also can be a swan! 





They say he looks like pooh. I also think so. I'm a pooh bor? LOL!!





Anyway, we went to watch "The dark knight rises" before we head for our filling dinner!


Guess where?

Tadah!

The Asian Market Cafe!
Love it!! the variety of the food never lose Carousel!! Yummy!
Whack all the Oysters!!!


For me, if I eat every single food bit by bit, after I tried all the variety of food, I'm seriously bloated. In fact, I didn't tried all the variety! is tooooooo much!!

Anyway, talking about this place, I highly recommend people to go. Their service are great. They are prompt to your response. They ensure that you feel comfortable with the atmosphere and food by asking whether the food is up to our taste. So far, they smiled when they approached. They are prompt clearing the the empty plates and refilling our ice water.



Actually my boyfriend is a laksa seller. LOL!
Anyway take some photo while waiting for my baby to break fast at 7.20pm.









It's a complimentary birthday cake from Asian Market Cafe!




OUT WITH POLYMATES TO MARCHE @ 313 SOMERSET

Met up with polymates and have our dinner @ Marche. Sending our beloved handsome Ivan Eng and the Kind Dickson to their enlistment on Monday! Good luck!


Surpirising, 9 of us turn up!


Took some photos while queuing!
This is Karen, the sotong. hahaha!


Li Rong, my favourite girl! Love her! Also very blur!

Haha Mr. Tax.










BABY'S DAD BIRTHDAY!

He never fails to forge out his time to accompany his family. Bringing them out for a walk or so.
Its this dad birthday and he decided to bring his dad for a ice-cream session, dinner and the Night safari for a surprise.










Super happy with the super huge fish on his own. probably very hungry. haha!!










GATHER WITH MY SISITER!

Its been so damn long we didn't catch up after graduation day. She brought me to a Restaurant called "SAVEUR" at Bugi after we prayed.

The price wise is very very affordable. There goes the food. It is superb!!! Must try! Highly recommended! Google for the operating hours before you go. If not it will disappoint you! And also no reservation is allowed. Always full-house.


We order pasted and duck confit. Both are delicious. I will never forget the taste of the duck confit. OHHHH MY GODDDD!!!



Had some dessert at Liang Seah street!!!


Chit chat all day long before we head home. Our gossips never end!











2:54 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory