Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Long long ago... long ago
Tuesday, June 19, 2012


It's been ages I didn't updated my blog!!
Before I starts blogging on my recent updates, below link is my collation of my nail arts.


I didn't really have any time to upload all my nail's photos onto the blog. However, I'm trying my best to upload when I have free time to do so.

Ever since last year, I have been spending most of my time doing nail arts. It's my hobbies and I use it to distress myself. The fulfillment in completing an art on the nails is greater than anything. I won't deny it's really time consuming and tiring. But the outcome will definitely pay off.

Well, I'm still a student after all and I still prefer to prioritize my studies first. Perhaps, I may pursue my professional nail cert at a older age?

Scroll below~ below~ below~ for my recent updates apart from nail arts~











Tadah! Well, taken a photo of bf's bike after washing it.


Eventually, I had already graduated from TP-Diploma in Accounting & Finance. I love my friends and they are reasons why my poly life wasn't dull at all. Well, of course, I'm still gonna pursue my studies to the next level. I don't like studies but no choice. I'm just need to tell myself its just another 2 years and I'm done~


Apart from studies, bf and I are always talking about nonsense. LOL? WHAT? 
We are just talkative and can really talk non-stop. However. there are still valuable contents lah. He is always so hilarious.


Anyway, this photo taken while we are at ShengSiong. Stocking up his groceries and ingredients to cook for his family.
Sometime I feel like... I'm so fortunate. He really can cook. I mean he REALLY CAN!
Ever since I taught him how to cook cereal prawn, it's his turn to cook my shares LOL!









9:57 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory