Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Rough updates!
Sunday, July 8, 2012


Sian... I'm so busy with school work recently as the bridging exams is drawing nearer and nearer. Been spending 12hrs averagely per day reading through my notes. I can't imagine what will happen to me once my core subject starts.


Baby just whatapps me regarding what he cook for dinner today. And I'm so hungry looking at those photos!


Seafood Mee Goreng!!!! Sian la! Hungry liao!

Tadah! On baby's friend Aprilia RSV4!!!



Anyway, I had satisfied my craving for the Maggie goreng and LokLok in JB. The Maggie goreng taste super nice!!! LokLok is something like steamboat! but I just love it so much! hehe!


Thanks baby for bringing me to eat so many good food! lets grow fat together!! haha!!










Anyway, Just did a nail design on Spiderman inspired lor!!! hehe


Nail Blog: http://reneingnails.blogspot.sg/






7:20 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory